To celebrate the release of Illuminating Literature: When Worlds Collide, we are joining with Writing with Sharon Watson to bring you an incredible giveaway! One of you may win ALL of the following prizes, a value of nearly $450:
Apple iPad Mini 16GB, WiFi Only ($329 value)
- 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution
- Apple iOS 6; Dual-Core A5 Chip 1GHZ
- 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); 16 GB Capacity
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life; 0.68 lbs
Illuminating Literature Curriculum Set ($64.47 value)
Literature in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere . . .Your teens will appreciate the unstuffy way Sharon Watson teaches literature. They’ll read some great novels, encounter the hero’s journey, learn literary terms and elements, and gain an appreciation for fine literature. More important, eager and reluctant readers will become more discerning as they learn the secret craft of the writer. Prepare your teens for college literature courses and for the rest of their reading life.
- Written for Christian high schools, homeschools, and co-ops.
- Two-semester course earning one credit for language arts or English.
- 70 lessons.
- Student-directed, with clear lessons and reading schedules.
Illuminating Literature 8-Book Bundle ($52.84 value)This book bundle includes the following books used in Illuminating Literature:
- Pudd’nhead Wilson by Mark Twain
- The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- The Friendly Persuasion by Jessamyn West
- Peter Pan by Sir James Barrie
- Warriors Don’t Cry by Melba Pattillo Beals
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter below, then join us for a Facebook Release Party on Thursday, August 27 at 9pm ET when the winner will be announced.