- Warm Up ~ There are a few review questions to get your brain in math mode. Once Amber completed them she could look at her results, but they do not count toward the grades.
- Video Segment ~ The videos are given by UnLock Math creator Alesia Blackwood. These video segments are very short and she is very animated as she talks. She uses facial features and hand motions that make you feel you are actually in her class.
- Practice ~ Here the student has questions that relate to what was just taught in the video. These questions can be answered as many times as they need to and the best grade will be recorded. This section is 30% of the grade.
- Stay Sharp ~ There are review problems in this section. The student can work on these as many times as they would like and their best grade is recorded. This section is 10% of the grade.
- Challenge ~ A story problem to get the kids to think is included here. This problem may not be for everyone and it doesn't have to be answered to show the lesson is complete. If the child chooses to answer it they are awarded 5% bonus.
- Reference Notes ~ This is a down loadable note page from the lesson. The vocabulary words are written in a bright blue color. This makes it easy for the student to find what they need especially when they need to review a concept.
There are also Reviews, Quizzes, Tests, Midterms, and a Final Exam. The reviews are not graded and can be completed as many times as the student needs. The quizzes are 15% and can be completed twice and the average score is recorded. The tests are worth 30% and can be taken twice with the best grade being kept. The midterm can only be completed once and is 5% of the grade. The final exam is worth 10%. This can only be taken once and will give you a good indication of how much of the material the student has retained.