- Intentional Daylight ~ Why You Need A POA, ASAP
- Organized Daylight ~Controlling Clutter and Reclaiming Your Space
- Scheduled Daylight ~ The Delight and the Dangers of Scheduling
- Hungry Daylight ~ Feeding Your Family Without Losing Your Mind
- Discouraged Daylight ~If At First You Don't Succeed....Try, Try Again
- Consolidated Daylight ~ Multi-Level Teaching
- Wasted Daylight ~ Virtual Reality
- Surrendered Daylight ~ Finding His Heart For Your Homeschool
This book helps us get our whole life under control and organized by being intentional with our day. We shouldn't feel like we have to deal with everything alone. Heidi encourages us to open up and be honest with our husbands and women friends when things aren't going so well.
It is really neat to see other day to day schedule from other moms. What works for one family isn't going to work for the next one. Heidi tells us that we need to be flexible in our scheduling. I learned that the hard way. My husband is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so we have to be very flexible with our schedule.
Heidi is very real in this book. She shares stories from her own life that we can relate to. It is very encouraging to see how other people go through the same difficulties we do in our day to day lives. Heidi is right when she says we should surrender our days to God. If we have our priorities right with God first, spouse second, then our children, and lastly outside activities we can make it through the seasons of our life while continuing to homeschool.