Devotions From Genesis is available in softcover for $12.59 or Kindle version for $8.95, it is divided into 3 sections.
- Section 1: Genesis 1-11 Discovering the Character of God and Man through the Creation, the Fall, and the Flood
- Section 2: Genesis 12-36 Discovering Faith and Obedience through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
- Section 3: Genesis 37-50 Discovering the Comings of Christ and Trust in the Midst of Trial through the Life of Joseph
Devotions From Exodus Part One is available in softcover for $12.95 or Kindle for $8.95, it is divided into 4 sections:
- Moses Meets the I Am ~ Exodus chapters 1-6
- The Plagues~ Exodus chapters 7-15:21
- Entering the Wilderness ~Exodus 15:22-27 to chapter 19
- The Giving of the Law ~ Exodus chapter 20
Nicole choses key things from each chapter and explains them very simply and uses coordinating scripture from throughout the bible for further study on each chapter of Exodus. She also relates topics to our modern way of life and gets you to thinking how you can examine your own heart and apply biblical characteristics to your life.
The devotional study looks at each plague and how they affected the hearts of the people. I have really enjoyed Nicole’s look into the hearts of these people and Pharaoh, she has brought up things that I hadn’t thought of in other studies of Exodus. The NASB is quoted throughout the studies and all the chapters I have completed have been very informative and biblical. I am looking forward to going back and studying Genesis when I am finished with Exodus.
Author Nicole Vaughn is the Children’s Ministry Director at Shiloh Baptist Church in Somerville, AL. She is the co-administrator of CrossRoads Christian Academy. She is the founder of Proven Path Ministries. She has also lead inductive Precept Upon Precept studies, has served as an advocate for her local crisis pregnancy center and has shared the testimony of Christ throughout her community and abroad. Nicole is a woman who is dedicated in her faith, devoted to her family, and driven to share the truth of God with others. She and her husband, Patrick, currently reside in Decatur, AL with their two youngest children.
~~GIVEAWAY~~I have some great news. I have 3 sets of PDF books to giveaway. Three people will win both the Devotions From Genesis and Devotions From Exodus.
a Rafflecopter giveaway